Luxury accommodation in a Suite, with private plunge pool; all meals; teas/coffees; mini bar in room; inclusive drinks and selected snacks (all soft drinks and a selection of beers, spirits, and house wines); two game drives daily with a FGASA-accredited field guide; game drive refreshments and snacks; Eastern Madikwe Airstrip transfers; specified inclusive safari activities; Wi-Fi in public areas.
Game drives; bush walks; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Kids Adventure Safari Club experiences.
Laundry, premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers not specified; gratuities; telephone calls; gallery purchases; spa treatments; Madikwe Game Reserve entrance fee, Guest conservation contribution, Recovery and rebuilding fee and landing fees if arriving by air. Any extras will be for the guests’ accounts.
Private open safari vehicle hire; any additional external services; exclusive bush breakfasts and dinners.
– Recovery & Rebuilding Levy (optional): R 115 p.p.p.n.
– MGR Entrance (child): R 80 p.p.
– MGR Entrance (adult): R 180 p.p.
– Conservation levy (child): R 82.50 p.p.p.n.
– Conservation levy (adult): R 165 p.p.p.n.
Please note that the entrance fees and additional levies rates are subject to change, without prior notice. These are third party rates which are outside our control.
Payment & Cancellation:
Upon confirmation, a 20% deposit is required to secure reservation. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellation from 46-61 days prior to arrival will incur a 10% cancellation fee or free postponement. Cancellation 31-45 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation fee or 30% postponement fee. Cancellation 14-30 days prior to arrival will incur a 75% cancellation fee or a 50% postponement fee. Cancellation 13 days or less will incur a 100% cancellation fee of total accommodation value.
For 6 or more rooms, a further 30% deposit is due 60 days prior to arrival and balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 46-59 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation fee or 30% postponement fee, 0-45 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee of total accommodation value.
For bookings in peak season (20 December – 04 January) – a 50% deposit is required upon confirmation with the balance due 120 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 121 days prior to arrival will attract a 50% cancellation fee, 120 days or less will attract a 100% cancellation fee of the total accommodation value.
For COVID-19 specific Terms and Conditions please refer to our COVID-19 T’s&C’s documentation.
Madikwe Safari Lodge (Lelapa Lodge):
– Children of all ages are welcome.
– For safety reasons, children aged 5 and younger are not permitted on game drives and safari activities. A family game drive is offered for younger children after breakfast. A private vehicle can be arranged at an additional cost of R7500 per day upon request, subject to availability, and will not be limited to occupants over 6 years old.
– Children 0-5 stay free of charge.
– Children 6-15 are charged at 50% of adult per person sharing rate.
– Children 16 and older are charged at full adult per person sharing rate or at a full single supplement if staying in their own room.
– If two children under 16 are in a room on their own, one child is charged for at the full adult per person sharing rate and the second child will be charged according to their age.
– Please note that a maximum of 4 people is permitted in a family room with the exception of an additional child under 2 years old (a cot will be provided) and a maximum of 2 people in a suite.
Kopano & Dithaba Lodge:
– We regret we are unable to accommodate children under 16 years of age.
– Children 16 years or older will be accommodated in their own suite and are charged at the full adult per person sharing rate or single supplement rate.
– Children are only accepted at Kopano and Dithaba Lodge if booked out exclusively – then Lelapa Lodge policy applies.